- You may wear any special clothing as long as it is not restrictive and it is comfortable.
- You will be connected to the SCIO by rubber electrodes on your ankles, wrists and forehead.
- Metal jewellery will have to be removed.
- The initial session can last up to 2 hours. It will start with a short questionnaire before the SCIO scans your body.
- During a 3 minute electronic body scan you may feel tingling on your body. The scan measures the evoked potential response of your reaction to approximately 10000 stimuli. The practitioner cannot influence the result in any way.
- The electro physical reactions are then catalogued and displayed on the computer screen.
- The SCIO can then be directed to perform a more detailed analysis of specific items or any of the numerous built in therapies.
- It may be relevant to attend follow up sessions to address specific issues.